Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It started raining last night.  It was one of those tropical rains that POURS.   It is the nicest rain, though.  It's not like back home when it rains, it come straight down.  Not one drop of rain on the front porch or in the house and it is wide open.  It just rains really hard and then stops.

We went into town and rented bikes today.  It makes going to town a  lot faster and easier.  

We had grabbed a couple of things from the grocery store so we brought them back to the house and then took a ride to Cocles.   The beaches are gorgeous there and the rainforest is beautiful, too.


This is on the road to our house.



We will be riding along on our bikes and suddenly I will see something so beautiful it takes my breath - this was one of them.






I've been in Costa Rica 3 days and I haven't gotten into trouble ONCE!   I am SOOO proud of myself!


2 comments:

  1. Love the pics and the stories.....We had a tornado here in Mt. Juliet....Check out the link below for deals of the damage.....

    http://www.mtjulietnews.com/story/tornado-2013

    We ended up with a Trampoline in my back yard...came from 5 house down the street...
    No - real damage to the house - just left a small scratch.....Could have been a lot worse...

    I would rather be there with you all.....

    Enjoy .... Enjoy ...Enjoy _ as I do your stories and pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about the storms there last night! I hope everyone is safe!! We have had some crazy weather patterns up there this winter!!!

    ReplyDelete